- Motorcycle Crash Injury Rehab: EP’s Chiropractic Center
- Tibial Stress Fracture Relieved By The MET Technique
- Cross Training For Runners: EP’s Chiropractic Team
- Resistance Bands Injury Therapy: EP Chiropractic Center
- The MET Technique For Exercise Regime
- Coping With Sports Injuries: EP’s Chiropractic Rehabilitation Center
- Auto Accidents & The MET Technique
- The MET Technique On Myofascial Trigger Points & Gait Performance
- Aerobic Exercise Health: EP Chiropractic Fitness Center
- Vocal Cord Injury: EP Chiropractic Injury Rehabilitation
|PUSH as Rx Chiropractic News. El Paso, TX. Chiropractor Dr. Alex Jimenez brings various chiropractic news articles dealing with the latest adjustment techniques, technology, and medical discoveries. It is the third-largest area of medicine today. The word chiropractic comes from Greek, meaning treatment by hand, which is exactly what chiropractors do. They use their hands to manipulate the body and promote healing and wellness. A doctor of chiropractic (DC), chiropractor, or chiropractic physician, is a health professional trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems. Chiropractors treat patients of all ages, infants, children, and adults. They believe in a traditional (non-surgical) hands-on method of treating these disorders.
The chiropractic philosophy is dependent on the following belief statements: All bodily functions are connected, and the healing process requires the entire body. A healthy nervous system, especially the spine, is an important factor in a healthy body. The spinal cord carries advice throughout the body and is accountable for many bodily functions, including voluntary movements (such as walking) and involuntary functions (like respiration).
When the systems of the body are in equilibrium, it is called homeostasis. Disorders of the bones, muscles, and nerves increase the risk of disorder and other health problems and can disrupt homeostasis. When body systems are in harmony, the human anatomy gets the extraordinary ability to keep well-being and heal itself.
Myofascial Trigger Pain On The Occipitofrontalis Muscle
When You’re Seeing A Top Rehabilitation Chiropractic Team
Allergic & Atopic Diseases | El Paso, Tx (2021) 3/3
Case Management of Allergic and Atopic Disease | El Paso, Tx (2021) 2/3
Master *HYPNOTIST* Eric Richmond | El Paso, Tx 2021
3/3 – Biomarkers of Immune Dysfunction | El Paso, Tx (2021)
1/3 – Biomarkers of IMMUNE DYSFUNCTION | El Paso, Tx (2021)
2/3 – Biomarkers of Immune Dysfunction | El Paso, Tx (2021)