- Relieve Back Pain From Work With Spinal Decompression
- Treadmill Walking Exercise Errors: EP Chiropractic Fitness Team
- Disc Herniation Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Improving Walking Posture: EP’s Chiropractic Injury Team
- Spinal Manipulation & Decompression Treatment For Low Back Pain
- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- Knee and Ankle Automobile Collision Injuries: EP Chiropractic
- An Overview Of Vertebral Pain Syndrome
- A Look Into IDD Therapy For Musculoskeletal Pain
PUSH as Rx Conditions Treated Chiropractic Team. Chronic Pain, Auto Accident Care, Back Pain, Low Back Pain, Back Injuries, Sciatica, Neck Pain, Work Injuries, Personal Injuries, Sports Injuries, Migraine Headaches, Scoliosis, Complex Herniated Discs, Fibromyalgia, Wellness & Nutrition, Stress Management, and Complex Injuries.
At El Paso’s Chiropractic Rehabilitation Clinic & Integrated Medicine Center, we are focused on treating patients after debilitating injuries and chronic pain syndromes. We focus on improving your ability through flexibility, mobility, and agility programs tailored for all age groups and disabilities.
If Dr. Alex Jimenez feels you need other treatment, then you will be referred to a clinic or Physician that is best suited for you. Dr. Jimenez has teamed with the top surgeons, clinical specialists, medical researchers, and premiere rehabilitation providers to bring El Paso the top clinical treatments to our community. Providing the top non-invasive protocols is our priority. The clinical insight is what our patients demand in order to give them the appropriate care required. For answers to any questions you may have please call Dr. Jimenez at 915-850-0900
Muscle Cramp: EP’s Chiropractic Injury Specialists
Body Misalignment Digestive Problems: EP Chiropractic Center
Shoulder Nerve Pain: EP’s Functional Chiropractic Center
The MET Technique On Myofascial Trigger Points & Gait Performance
Years of Back Muscle Rigidity: EP Chiropractic Rehab Team
Muscle Imbalances, Gait Patterns, & The MET Technique
How The MET Technique Is Used For Gait Analysis
To Stretch Or Strengthen Connective Tissues Using The MET Technique
Tips On Maintaining Good Posture Using The MET Technique