- Relieve Back Pain From Work With Spinal Decompression
- Treadmill Walking Exercise Errors: EP Chiropractic Fitness Team
- Disc Herniation Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Improving Walking Posture: EP’s Chiropractic Injury Team
- Spinal Manipulation & Decompression Treatment For Low Back Pain
- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- Knee and Ankle Automobile Collision Injuries: EP Chiropractic
- An Overview Of Vertebral Pain Syndrome
- A Look Into IDD Therapy For Musculoskeletal Pain
Chronic Back Pain
PUSH as Rx Chiropractic Chronic Back Pain Physical Rehabilitation Team: Chronic pain has a far-reaching effect on many physiological processes. Dr. Jimenez reveals topics and issues affecting his patients. Understanding the pain is critical to its treatment. So here we begin the process for our patients in the journey of recovery.
Just about everyone feels pain from time to time. For example, when you cut your finger or pull a muscle, pain is your body’s way of telling you something is wrong. Once the injury heals, you stop hurting.
This type of pain is different. Your body keeps hurting weeks, months, or even years after the injury. Doctors often define chronic pain as any pain that lasts for 3 to 6 months or more. It can have real effects on your day-to-day life and your mental health. But you and your doctor can work together to treat it.
Do call upon us to help you. We do understand the problem that should never be taken lightly.
A Brief History Between Traction Therapy & Spinal Decompression
A Modern Epidemic Known As Back Pain
Back Adjustments Should Be Done By A Professional Chiropractor
Anti-Inflammatory Nutritional Strategies Using MET
MET Treatment Of The Postural Muscles
Thyroid Hormone Imbalances & MET Therapy
The Breathing Connection & The MET Technique
Food Allergies, Inflammation, & MET Therapy
Muscle Inflammation Relieved By The MET Technique