- Coping With Sports Injuries: EP’s Chiropractic Rehabilitation Center
- Auto Accidents & The MET Technique
- The MET Technique On Myofascial Trigger Points & Gait Performance
- Aerobic Exercise Health: EP Chiropractic Fitness Center
- Vocal Cord Injury: EP Chiropractic Injury Rehabilitation
- Sports Exercise Medicine: EP’s Chiropractic Rehab Team
- Muscle Imbalances, Gait Patterns, & The MET Technique
- Spinal Stenosis Walking Issues: EP’s Chiropractic Center
- Wobble Cushions: EP Chiropractic Specialists
- Sports Injury Prevention: EP’s Chiropractic Fitness Team
Gluten Free Diet
|PUSH as Rx Gluten Free Diet. A gluten-free diet is a diet that strictly excludes gluten, a mixture of proteins found in wheat and related grains, including barley, rye, oat, and all their species and hybrids. Gluten causes health problems for those with gluten-related disorders, including celiac disease (CD), non-celiac gluten sensitivity (NCGS), gluten ataxia, dermatitis herpetiformis (DH), and wheat allergy. The gluten-free diet has shown to be an effective treatment.
This diet may improve gastrointestinal or systemic symptoms in diseases like irritable bowel syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, or HIV enteropathy, among others. Gluten-free diets have also been promoted as an alternative treatment for people with autism. Dr. Jimenez discusses what goes into this diet. The foods to buy, the foods to avoid, the health benefits, and the side effects that can come from this diet. For many, this diet makes eating healthy, nourishing, and easier than ever. For answers to any questions you may have please call Dr. Jimenez at 915-850-0900
Can A Gluten-Free Diet Relieve Joint Pain?
Gluten Free: During a visit to my orthopedist I made a confession: “I stopped eating gluten and—this might sound a little crazy, but—a lot of my joint pain disappeared. She smiled broadly and said, “You’re not the first person to say…