- Coping With Sports Injuries: EP’s Chiropractic Rehabilitation Center
- Auto Accidents & The MET Technique
- The MET Technique On Myofascial Trigger Points & Gait Performance
- Aerobic Exercise Health: EP Chiropractic Fitness Center
- Vocal Cord Injury: EP Chiropractic Injury Rehabilitation
- Sports Exercise Medicine: EP’s Chiropractic Rehab Team
- Muscle Imbalances, Gait Patterns, & The MET Technique
- Spinal Stenosis Walking Issues: EP’s Chiropractic Center
- Wobble Cushions: EP Chiropractic Specialists
- Sports Injury Prevention: EP’s Chiropractic Fitness Team
|PUSH as Rx Sports Injuries Rehabilitation Team. Sports injuries occur when an athleteâ€™s participation in a specific sport or physical activity leads to an injury or causes an underlying condition. Frequent sports injuries include sprains and strains, knee injuries, shoulder injuries, Achilles tendonitis, and bone fractures. Athletes from all sports can benefit from chiropractic treatment. But most of all, chiropractic can also help with injury prevention.
Adjustments can help treat injuries from high-impact sports, i.e., wrestling, football, and hockey. Athletes that get routine adjustments may notice improved athletic performance, improved range of motion along with flexibility, and increased blood flow. Because spinal adjustments will reduce the irritation of the nerve roots between the vertebrae, the healing time from minor injuries can be shortened, which improves performance.
Both high-impact and low-impact athletes can benefit from routine spinal adjustments. Chiropractic is a natural way to treat and prevent different injuries and conditions that impact athletes. It increases performance and flexibility for high-impact athletes and lowers the risk for injury for low-impact athletes, i.e., tennis players, bowlers, and golfers.
According to Dr. Jimenez, excessive training or improper gear, among other factors, are common causes of injury. Dr. Jimenez summarizes the various causes and effects on the athlete and explains the types of treatments and rehabilitation methods that can help improve an athleteâ€™s condition.
Cue Sports Injuries: EP’s Chiropractic Functional Fitness Team
Shin Splints & Myofascial Trigger Points
Muscle Twitching Chiropractic Rehabilitation
Volleyball Back Pain Chiropractic Rehabilitation
Sports Exercise Headaches Fitness Chiropractor
Baseball Injuries Rehabilitation Chiropractor
Skateboarding Injuries Rehab Chiropractor
Wrestling Injuries Chiropractic Rehabilitation
Athletic Referred Pain Rehabilitation