- Coping With Sports Injuries: EP’s Chiropractic Rehabilitation Center
- Auto Accidents & The MET Technique
- The MET Technique On Myofascial Trigger Points & Gait Performance
- Aerobic Exercise Health: EP Chiropractic Fitness Center
- Vocal Cord Injury: EP Chiropractic Injury Rehabilitation
- Sports Exercise Medicine: EP’s Chiropractic Rehab Team
- Muscle Imbalances, Gait Patterns, & The MET Technique
- Spinal Stenosis Walking Issues: EP’s Chiropractic Center
- Wobble Cushions: EP Chiropractic Specialists
- Sports Injury Prevention: EP’s Chiropractic Fitness Team
Fitness at PUSH-as-Rx and Chiropractic Wellness Team leads the field with a laser focus on supporting our youth sports programs. The PUSH-as-Rx System is a sport-specific athletic program designed by a strength-agility coach and physiology doctor with a combined 40 years of experience working with extreme athletes. The program is the multidisciplinary study of reactive agility, body mechanics, and extreme motion dynamics at its core.
A clear quantitative picture of body dynamics emerges through continuous and detailed assessments of the athletes in motion and under directly supervised stress loads. Exposure to the biomechanical vulnerabilities is presented to our team.
Immediately, we adjust our methods for our athletes to optimize performance. This highly adaptive system with continual dynamic adjustments has helped many of our athletes return faster, stronger, and ready post injury while safely minimizing recovery times.
PUSH-as-Rx offers specialized extreme performance enhancements to our athletes no matter the age. Results demonstrate clear improved agility, speed, decreased reaction time with greatly improved postural-torque mechanics.
High Blood Pressure and Physical Activity: EP Chiropractic Fitness
Different Stretches To Improve Hip Mobility
Power Walking: EP’s Chiropractic Functional Fitness Team
Skiing Training: Chiropractic Functional Fitness
Muscle Recovery Supplements: Chiropractic Fitness Clinic
Staying Active With Sciatica: Rehabilitation Team
Sports Training Principles Chiropractic Rehabilitation
Yoga and Chiropractic Fitness
Functional Fitness Conditioning: Just Play Fitness