- Coping With Sports Injuries: EP’s Chiropractic Rehabilitation Center
- Auto Accidents & The MET Technique
- The MET Technique On Myofascial Trigger Points & Gait Performance
- Aerobic Exercise Health: EP Chiropractic Fitness Center
- Vocal Cord Injury: EP Chiropractic Injury Rehabilitation
- Sports Exercise Medicine: EP’s Chiropractic Rehab Team
- Muscle Imbalances, Gait Patterns, & The MET Technique
- Spinal Stenosis Walking Issues: EP’s Chiropractic Center
- Wobble Cushions: EP Chiropractic Specialists
- Sports Injury Prevention: EP’s Chiropractic Fitness Team
Agility & Speed
PUSH as Rx Fitness Chiropractic: Agility & speed are necessary for athletes and individuals who actively engage in physical activity and sports. In addition, these individuals often depend on these abilities to increase their overall performance. Quickly and gracefully, both mental and physical skills are often a key element towards overcoming challenges related to the individual’s specific sport. The key to improving agility is to minimize the loss of speed when redirecting the body’s center of gravity.
Rapid change drills that change direction forward, backward, vertically, and laterally will help improve an individual’s agility and flexibility by training your body to make these changes more quickly. Dr. Alex Jimenez describes various stretches and exercises utilized to enhance agility and speed throughout his collection of articles, focusing largely on the benefits of fitness and occasional injuries or conditions resulting from overexertion.
Baseball Training: Chiropractic Fitness Clinic
Volleyball Strength Workout
Body Stretching Fundamentals
Improve Sports Performance
One On One Talk With Evonne Britton | El Paso, TX (2021)
Jogging and Running Can Help Back Pain
Sports Performance, Chiropractic Helps! In El Paso, TX.
Christopher Martinez | Wrestler | TakeDown Elite | PUSH-as-Rx ®
Daniel Alvarado | PUSH-as-Rx ® Owner | Victory & Defeat