- Treadmill Walking Exercise Errors: EP Chiropractic Fitness Team
- Disc Herniation Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- Improving Walking Posture: EP’s Chiropractic Injury Team
- Spinal Manipulation & Decompression Treatment For Low Back Pain
- Vertebral Subluxation Complex Relieved By Spinal Decompression
- What Is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
- Knee and Ankle Automobile Collision Injuries: EP Chiropractic
- An Overview Of Vertebral Pain Syndrome
- A Look Into IDD Therapy For Musculoskeletal Pain
- An Overview Of Vertebral Axial Decompression
PUSH as Rx Conditions Treated Chiropractic Team. Chronic Pain, Auto Accident Care, Back Pain, Low Back Pain, Back Injuries, Sciatica, Neck Pain, Work Injuries, Personal Injuries, Sports Injuries, Migraine Headaches, Scoliosis, Complex Herniated Discs, Fibromyalgia, Wellness & Nutrition, Stress Management, and Complex Injuries.
At El Paso’s Chiropractic Rehabilitation Clinic & Integrated Medicine Center, we are focused on treating patients after debilitating injuries and chronic pain syndromes. We focus on improving your ability through flexibility, mobility, and agility programs tailored for all age groups and disabilities.
If Dr. Alex Jimenez feels you need other treatment, then you will be referred to a clinic or Physician that is best suited for you. Dr. Jimenez has teamed with the top surgeons, clinical specialists, medical researchers, and premiere rehabilitation providers to bring El Paso the top clinical treatments to our community. Providing the top non-invasive protocols is our priority. The clinical insight is what our patients demand in order to give them the appropriate care required. For answers to any questions you may have please call Dr. Jimenez at 915-850-0900
MET Techniques On Trigger Point Formation
An Introduction To Muscle Energy Techniques
What You Need To Know About Venous Insufficiency
An Overview Of Implementing Exercise As A Routine (Part 2)
Implementing Exercise As A Daily Routine (Part 1)
Various Treatments For Lyme Disease (Part 3)
An Overview Of Lyme Disease Affecting The Body (Part 2)
Finding The Right Diet For Cardiometabolic Syndrome (Part 2)
The Best Diet For Hypertension (Part 1)